What if in 66 days you could…
- Join a team of experts who were dedicated to helping you transform your body and lifestyle
- Develop a mind-set around fitness and nutrition that would really last
- Learn that training can be FUN
- Lose the boom or bust approach to dieting
- Create a set of rock solid habits with nutrition and exercise, freeing up mental energy for fun!
- Witness positive effects in other areas of your life
Sound awesome? Well, we want YOU on board.
- We’re offering a 66-day programme (yep, you guessed it, #Project66 ) starting in January 2018 based in East London.
What is #Project66?
- A 66-day mind-body overhaul that aims to put you back in control of your health and fitness.
How does it work?
- A supercharged combo of nutrition workshops and coaching, personal training sessions and yoga practice to inspire you to plant the roots of long lasting change. We’re here to help you form healthy, informed habits that really go the distance.
What does it involve?
- 20 fresh fit training sessions delivered by Fresh Fit London from a studio based in London Fields
- 2 x 121 sessions with Laura Tilt aka Nutritilty, our experienced dietitian
- Nutrition workshops to break down the real deal on fat loss and healthy eating habits
- Yoga sessions to relax, restore and improve flexibility
- 66 days of support and coaching to help you hack the habits that are keeping you stuck..
and lots more (including an awesome goody bag.)
Where do I sign up?!
- It’s as easy as filling your details in the form below…. but be warned, we’re limiting places are limited to just 5 AWESOME PEOPLE because we want to give you 1-2-1 attention. And that means working small.
- You’ll need to be committed, but we promise it will be worth it.
P.s. Why 66?
- If you’ve ever tried to adopt a new healthy habit (drink more water, eat fruit, exercise in the morning, meditate…) chances are you’ve heard it takes 21 days to make a new habit. Or repeating it 10 times. Or something along those lines.
The reality is very different. Scientists have shown that on average, it takes 66 days for a new healthy behaviour to stick. 66 days. That’s two months. And here lies the problem.
Most of us give up before two months, when we are still in what scientists call ‘the learning phase’. That’s what we’re here for – to help you get over the mountain. And to get you to the point where the habits become routine. And last.
So go on… apply now using the form below.
We promise it will be the most awesome decision for your health you’ll ever make.
Apply now (and we'll be in touch with more details)