I first tried avocado soup when I was travelling through Mexico and was amazed at how tasty it was considering the few raw ingredients. This is my own take on the recipe, with hydrating cucumber and mint.
The great thing about this soup is that it can be prepared in a food processor or blender in 2 minutes flat – it’s brilliant for a speedy lunch or when you get home late and need supper in a hurry. It’s full of feel-good ingredients and healthy fats to nourish you from the inside out.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 avocado, skin and pit removed
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- pinch of salt and black pepper
- 2 tsp mixed seeds to serve
- Wash the cucumber and cut the cucumber into chunks – no need to peel
- Scoop the avocado from the skin and place into the blender or food processor with the rest of the ingredients
- Blend for around 30 seconds or until you have a smooth soup. Check for seasoning, then pour into a bowl and top with the seeds and extra mint.